3L Hardshell Jacket
“Redorta” Ice 3L Hardshell Jacket
€ 750,00€ 600,00
The Ultimate Hardshell Jacket for different activities in extreme environmental conditions, entirely Made in Italy.
A timeless design combined with the highest performance membrane to create the “Redorta” 3L Hardshell Jacket, born to take you on any adventure with no boundaries.
The “Redorta” 3L Hardshell Jacket is entirely made of a special Dermizax® EV Bio-based membrane, exclusively developed with Toray in Japan. A Three Layer Membrane that achieves the highest level of Waterproofness, Breathability and Resistance to condensation.
Whatever activities you choose, the “Redorta” can adapt and protect you from the worst that nature can throw at it while you remain comfortable and in control.
Proudly Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping Worldwide.
In the photos:
• Daniel is 170cm and 67kg and he’s wearing a size S.
- Technology: Dermizax® Evolution Made in Japan
- Material: 3 Layer Recycled 100% Nylon Bio-based
- Highly Waterproof: 20.000 mm water column
- Highly Breathable: 20,000g/m²/24hrs
- Highly Windproof
- Zippers YKK®
- Aquaguard water-resistant
- Fully taped seams
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Internal chest pocket
- Key-card pocket
- Chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Sleeves with extra freedom of movement
- Storm hood fitted for climbing helmet with one-hand adjustment
- All Round Activities
- Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in the Northern Italian Alps
More than 20.000mm Water Column
More than 20.000 g/m2/24hrs
3 Layer Recycled 100% Nylon Bio-based
Stops all wind, and keeps you warm for longer exposure
Easily folded and rapidly packed away in your back pack
High elasticity enhances wearer comfort in all round activities
Ethical Work Practices
We fight against labor exploitation, discrimination and unsafe working conditions
Supple Handfeel and superior comfort against the skin
We select the best Recycled materials in the market to lower emissions and pollution.
We fight against overconsumption and waist because by buying less, you consume less
Dermizax® EV 50d x 50d guarantees a long-lasting protection and durability in extreme conditions
Made in Italy
Our Gear is manufactured in Italy by an Italian family business since 1981